While the health and safety of our guests has always been a top priority, when you return to HALL Arts Hotel you will find that we’ve made a number of enhancements – from offering remote check-ins to new cleaning protocols for guestrooms, common areas and high-touch surfaces; along with new options for dining.
Please see below for responses to common FAQs relating to how our property is combating COVID-19.
Q: Is the HALL Arts Hotel open?
A: Yes, we are open and look forward to hosting you soon
Q: Did anything change with Check-in and Check-out?
A: Yes, we’ve applied the following protocol:
- Queuing through floor decals and stanchions
- Signage throughout the lobby reminding all guests about physical distancing requirements
- Front desks will have temporary physical barriers such as Plexiglas installed for added protection
- Hand Sanitizer Dispenser will be available in the lobby
- During check-in, guests are provided COVID-19 information with hotel policies regarding distancing and personal protective equipment
Q: What is the HALL Arts Hotel current cancellation policy?
A: We remain committed to offering you flexible booking and cancellation options. Given these unique circumstances we are making adjustments to booking policies:
- Existing Domestic Reservations: All reservations – non-cancellable or advance purchase – that are scheduled for arrival before June 30, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to the arrival date with proof of reasoning for cancellation.
Q: Have your public spaces, such as your lobby, changed?
A: We have increased our staffing of public area attendants to support increased frequency of cleaning surfaces, with EPA approved cleaning agents. We have modified the placement of furniture to support our Social Distancing protocol and we ask all guests to leave a minimum of 6 feet of distance between one another for their protection and the protection of others. Hand Sanitizer stations are available throughout the property.
Q: What is the HALL Arts Hotel doing to assist guests with staying clean and safe?
A: We have taken the following steps to maintain the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating procedures
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of all public areas (including the lobby, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.)
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers in all public areas
- Integration of text messaging engagement platforms are available for contactless requests and inquiries
Q: What has the HALL Arts Hotel changed in regards to guestroom housekeeping?
A: We have applied a series updates:
- In-room housekeeping service will be provided upon check-out
- Guest room amenities, such as shampoo, conditioner will be provided at check-in
- Additional linens, towels and toiletries are available by contact-free delivery by contacting the Front Desk
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be used to clean guestrooms
- Decluttering of guestroom and removal of reusable items from guestrooms including, but not limited to, coffee service, minibar offerings, iron, ironing board, collateral, pen, paper and directories
Q: Is the HALL Arts Hotel fitness center open?
A: Yes, the fitness center is currently open and Social Distancing is required
Q: What are my dining options at HALL Arts Hotel?
A: Ellie’s is open for Grab and Go breakfast, daily between 6:30 – 10:30am or for evening service, daily from 4:00pm-9:00pm, and is serving a limited menu and full bar
- Our lounge seating has been redesigned to incorporate plenty of space for Social Distancing protocols. We’ve increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting, added the use of face coverings by our staff and new menu presentation protocols.
- In-room coffee makers are available
Q: Are there Grab & Go food and drinks available at HALL Arts Hotel?
A: Yes, we offer the following for Grab & Go dining:
- Grab and Go Breakfast is available daily between 6:30 – 10:30am
- Beer and Wine is available for purchase by calling the front desk or Ellie’s
Q: Is HALL Arts Hotel still offering dry cleaning and laundry services?
A: No, we do not have dry cleaning and laundry services available at this time
Q: Do your guestrooms have mini refrigerator?
A: Yes, all guestrooms have mini refrigerators that are sanitized before each guest’s stay
Q: Has anything changed with Meetings & Events?
A: Our meetings and events team will collaborate with planners to reimagine their meetings with new meeting setups, food service protocols and meeting specific options
Q: Is HALL Arts hotel offering any room discounts for Essential Workers?
A: Yes, we are. Please contact us directly to learn more about the special rate available, or view our Hometown Heroes offer here.
Q: Other things I might want to know prior to arrival or during my stay?
- WAVES pool is open daily from 6:00am-8:00pm and Social Distancing is required
- Bar Service at the pool is available from noon-8:00pm on the weekends
- The Fitness Studio is open 24 hours per day to guests with key access
Enjoy your time at the HALL Arts Hotel and please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better. Be well and travel with confidence.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!