Performance art meets the art of hospitality with the HALL Arts Hotel Curtain Call package. Extend and enhance your Dallas Arts District experience with an overnight stay in our artfully-curated luxurious rooms and suites, plus a daily credit toward Ellie’s and complimentary valet.
With culinary creations as sophisticated as our guests plus award-winning HALL wine and craft cocktails, your Dallas Arts experience can begin earlier with some pre-show libations; end with a fabulous dinner; or carry over into a deliciously hearty breakfast or brunch the next morning.
- Luxurious accommodations
- (On stay through July 4 only): Two (2) Tickets to “For a Dreamer of Houses” exhibition at the Dallas Museum of Art
- $50 credit toward Ellie’s and/or WAVES pool bar, per night*
- Complimentary valet at HALL Arts Hotel
- Access to resort amenities – including WAVES rooftop pool, our expansive state-of-the-art fitness center – featuring Peloton bikes, access to one-of-a-kind curated art from local and international artists
HALL Arts Hotel is the only hotel located in the Dallas Arts District and in close proximity to the following art venues – making it the perfect location to turn your night out into a staycation.
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra
- Winspear Opera House
- Meyerson Symphony Center
- Nasher Sculpture Garden